Saturday, October 27, 2012

A medio camino marcar

Thanks to a good friend back home, I was reminded today that I am just about halfway done with my study abroad experience. Has it really gone by that fast? It seems like only last week I was on my 8-hour flight to Madrid and it seems like only yesterday I was introduced into my new family, starting my life in Sevilla. It's unbelievable that a month and a half has already gone by, with still so much to do and experience.

I look forward to the month of November as it shall be a busy one. We embark for Morocco on November 1st and come back November 6th. Then my dear friend Emily Richard is visiting Sevilla from Italy on November 10th, which I am SO EXCITED for! I am really looking forward to showing someone around Sevilla and being able to brag about this wonderful city :) Then at the end of November we go to Rome for a long weekend, where I will be meeting up with Spencer Hebert, whom I've been good friends with since freshman year. It will be delightful to have someone who knows the city show us around and tell us all the fun Italian things to do. I have always wanted to visit Italy so this will definitely be a highlight of my study abroad experience! Finally, at the very end of November I will be traveling to Lisbon, Portugal with ISA. I think this will be a nice way to top off all of our travels since I hear Portugal is an astounding travel destination.

I know the next half of this trip will fly by even faster than the first half, but I'm ready to take advantage of the time I have left and make the most of it all. Between traveling, exploring the city of Sevilla, my education internship and spending time with friends, this next month and a half will be fun-packed and will give me some incredible memories. I look forward to coming back to the United States, but in the mean time I'm planning on living it up in the most beautiful country in the world. Viva España.



No comments:

Post a Comment